The Cover Guy Standard Hot Tub Cover 102mm – 51mm taper is built to keep debris out while lowering your running costs.
It does not matter what hot tub or swim spa you have in your garden, because we custom make the Standard Hot Tub Covers for all manufacturers and ranges of Spas and hot tubs. The Standard Hot Tub Cover was made specifically to give our customers energy savings in operating your spa in our cold damp climate. The Standard Hot Tub cover with it’s insulating capabilities will reduce your electric costs.
We provide Standard Hot Tub covers for all hot tub models, including, Jacuzzi spa covers, Coleman spa covers, Sundance hot tub covers, Hot Spring spa covers, Marquis spa covers, Cal spa covers, and Dimension One spa covers.
- foam thickness is 102mm – 51mm tapered which allows rain runoff.
- we only use the highest density foams, which can withstand heavy loads including harsh rainfalls, children, and animals. We do not use or offer any inferior non virgin foam in any of our covers like a lot of other manufactured covers.
- stitching is all reinforced with over 20 points of internal reinforcement at high stress and problem areas.
- we only use the highest grade marine grade vinyl with UV & mildew inhibitors to keep its beauty through all seasons.
- we use a aluminum reinforcement stiffener down the center for added strength.
- all foam is coated and wrapped with our new technology for ZERO water absorption, which means our hot tub covers do not get waterlogged like some other manufactured spa covers.
- all our hot tub covers come with our double reinforced folding hinge and tear free handles to insure trouble free cover removal which will help you cover last longer.
- 4 lockable child safety straps for security.
- exceeds all standards for hot tub (spa) covers.
- finished off with a 5 year warranty.
- The Cover Guy Guarantees the Best Quality Hot Tub Cover at the Best Price!
Our Standard foam hot tub cover is good for mild to moderate climates and exceeds the all standards for strength and safety. The Cover Guy only uses high density foams, which can withstand heavy loads including harsh rainfalls, children, and animals. We do not use or offer inferior non virgin foam like a lot of other manufactured covers. All our foam is coated and wrapped with our new technology for ZERO water absorption, which means our spa covers do not get waterlogged like some other manufactured hot tub covers.